1. Manage your daily calendar, including scheduling buffer times.
2. Managing your emails and responding to customer inquiries in a timely fashion.
3. Managing your Social Media accounts.
4. Organize and safely manage all your passwords.
5. Customer Relationship Management including special occasion mail-outs like Christmas and birthday cards.
6. Booking your appointments and scheduling meetings, as well as appointment reminders.
7. Organizing your next big event.
8. Creating policies and procedure manuals.
9. Scanning and saving your important documents online.
10. Help you stay on top of everyday activities required to effectively run your business.